Saturday, September 4, 2010

39 days!

I'm counting down the days! I'm really excited. I have gathered up almost everything I need. It feels like I'm packing so much though. I'm definitely having some things shipped up there. My comforter is huge, but I guess it will be good for those cold/freezing nights.

I'm debating on what craft items to take. Probably a loom and maybe some origami paper. Definitely a sketchbook. I wish I could take the Cricut. I will just have to live without it for a while. I'm in the process of making soap to take too.

PS- Today, I just found out my handmade oatmeal cinnamon soap made first place in the fair! As did my origami earrings. I need to make much more so I can start selling on Etsy again. I could work on the earrings while I'm in Denver too!

No comments:

Post a Comment