Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can't Wait Till Monday!

Hello all! I decided to post a blog although I haven't done much lately. Yesterday we all went to a community meeting to have a project introduction from each team. I enjoyed it. Some did a songs, some skits, and even little chants/cheers. Many are going to Texas, so keep a look-out for those government vans!
Today was a chill day too. Sun Unit watched a 20 minute documentary. I liked it. Sun 1 then discussed food and grocery stuff. We also checked out our tools and took a group photo for our team brochure. We usually give them to the sponsors of our projects to introduce ourselves. The photo was awesome. It was an action shot of the team jumping in the air. We had our J-A-M-E-S-T-O-W-N-! shirts on too. I'm the M. I'll be sure to get a copy of the brochure to post at some point.

Tomorrow is a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment