Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Snow Day

Today was all about hiking. The Sun Unit went to Rocky Mountain National Park. It was awesome! A couple of friend and I went to Bear Lake and took the Nature Path. It had snowed sometime earlier in the week, but it wasn't really cold. We were slipping and sliding all over the path. It was hilarious! There were icicles and all. I made some snowballs and threw them in the lake, but it was frozen over. When we got to a steep path, we sat down and slid on the ice. It was really fun. The view was amazing too. I would like to go again. It took 2.5 hours to get there and we only had an hour to hike. The TLs had to get back to a meeting at 3:30pm.
After the hike, I sat down to eat my lunch. There were some birds that kept flying near me. They were really close. I got to hand feed them some bread. It was awesome. We then headed back to campus.
Earlier, I went to Art Club. It was about knitting today. I finally learned how to do it. I started on a scarf. It's blue.
I can't wait till tomorrow! I can finally find out my team. I may
also find out my spike project. Not much longer!!
Picture #1: The awesome view.

Picture #2: I'm on ice.

Picture #3: Some friends sliding down the icy path.

No comments:

Post a Comment