Friday, October 29, 2010

Work, work, work!

Today has been pretty good. First, the new team went to the Boys and Girls Club to do a service project. I was putting "instant asphalt" down and raked leaves. The asphalt was for a spot in the parking lot that had a big crack. It had to be packed down once it was leveled correctly. A couple of members and I went to the front of the building to rake leaves. There were a lot of leaves. We ended up having about ten trash cans full.

After all that was done, we went back to campus. I ate dinner and later went with a group to 13th Floor Haunted House. They had thirteen levels of scariness. On special days, you can get your money back if you go all the way through. That wasn't today though. We waited for about an hour and a half to get in. It was really awesome! I didn't get scared, but many others did. One guy was terrified. There are more pictures, but I have to get them from someone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment